Wild Riding Stable
- Horse/Riding Stables or Boarding
You can find us 4 miles south of Springfield on County Road 96. Our 160 acre ranch is located Tile River. Our trails wind through the ranch so you can ride and enjoy nature at its best. You will find trees of all kinds, fields, lowlands, beaver dams, birds, waterfowl and wildlife. We try to take you in your own groups to give you the special attention that you need and deserve, to make your experience as safe and fun as possible. All people ride different, some are experienced and some are beginners, we have a horse for everyone, even kids. We take pride in our well mannered, beautiful horses. Our guides are very knowledgeable and have lots of fun. We have a picnic area and petting zoo, so bring your lunch and visit with all the little critters.
Hourly Rides - $15
Sunset Rides - $45
2 ½ hour ride with a stop in the woods for a hot dog roast. 5:30 - 8 p.m.
Bull Moose Ride - $80
Evening ride with hot dog roast fun and very adventures trails. 2 - 8 p.m.
- Trail rides are beautiful with well mannered horses and great guides
- Fun and relaxing Hay Rides through the wilderness with 2 great black Percherons
- Groups of all sizes and ages for birthdays, boy/girl scouts, church, youth, etc
- Boarding, breaking, leasing, selling and lessons
- Free picnic area and petting zoo with llamas, donkeys, goats, puppies and much more
South Hwy 11. West on Cty. Rd. 96. Go 8 miles. Sign on left.